Thursday, February 14, 2008

A meme about me

I've been tagged to do a Four Things meme by my mommy dearest.

Here goes;
4 jobs I've had:
1- chef
2- horse poop slinger/exercise rider
3- waitress
4- carnie

4 places I've been:
1- Luxemburg
2- Chicago
3- Lexington, Ky
4- New Orleans

4 movies I've watched over and over:
1- Practical Magic
2- The Last Unicorn
3- The Lord of the Rings
4- Legend

4 shows I watch:
1- Ghost Whisperer
2- Bones
3- Medium
4- Supernatural

4 places I'd rather be right now:
1- At home
2- Trail riding
3- At the coffee shop downtown with a cafe' mocha and a book
4- Ireland

4 people who e-mail me regularly:
1- Mom
2- Jane
3- Robert
4- Grandma

4 favorite things to eat:
1- Ghiradellis dark chocolate with cayenne pepper
2- Filet mignon
3- My veggie lasagna
4- Homegrown warm tomatoes with fresh basil, olive oil and a bit o'fresh mozzarella

4 places I've lived:
1- Manhattan, Kansas
2- Carbondale, Illinois
3- Cocoa, Florida
4- Norman, Oklahoma

4 things I look forward to this new year:
1- Planting my veggie/flower gardens
2- Riding with friends
3- Getting more stuff done around my farm
4- Visiting my mom in her new digs

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, you're makin' me hungry with that food talk!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for responding to the meme. I love your answers. I don't get the pepper and chocolate thing though, is that a love/hate thing?

Anonymous said...

Dark chocolate and cayenne pepper?!! Is that a Ghiradelli combination or yours?

Jenn said...

The dark chocolate/cheyenne pepper is a speciality chocolate by Ghiradelli and it's FABULOUS! Just a hint of hot to go with the smooth, bittersweet of the dark chocolate. It's one of those you savor on your tongue for a long, long time.