Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Why yes, that's me!




You Are An ISTP



The Mechanic



You are calm and collected, even in the most difficult of situations.

A person of action and self-direction, you love being independent.

To outsiders you seem impulsive, surprising, and unpredictable.

You are good at understanding how all things work, except for people.



In love, you tend to be very easy going and flexible.

The only thing you can't stand for is someone trying to change you or your life.



At work, you can stay completely calm under pressure. You handle stress well.

You would make an excellent pilot, forensic pathologist, or athlete.



How you see yourself: Logical, flexible, and unconventional



When other people don't get you, they see you as: Indecisive, flippant, and disrespctful



Edited to add the definition of an ISTP personality:

ISTP (Introversion, Sensing, Thinking, Perceiving)
ISTPs excel at analyzing situations to reach the heart of a problem so that they can swiftly implement a functional repair, making them ideally suited to the field of engineering. Naturally quiet people, they are interested in understanding how systems operate, focusing on efficient operation and structure. They are open to new information and approaches. But contrary to their seemingly detached natures, ISTPs are often capable of humorously insightful observations about the world around them, and can be closet daredevils who gravitate toward fast-moving or risky hobbies (such as bungee jumping, hang gliding, racing, motorcycling, and parachuting), recreational sports (such as downhill skiing, ice hockey, and scuba diving), and careers (such as aviation and firefighting).

I KNEW I chose the wrong career!

3 comments:

Sona said...

I am ISFJ - The Nurturer

Anonymous said...

I am INFJ, confidant and idealist (ha! can you be a cynical idealist?).

You got me obsessed. I found this other test because this one seemed too short to really know for sure...

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

Anonymous said...

I am an ENFP? Hmmm. Don't think that's quite right. Totally not an E, don't know what the rest stand for atm. Too many questions that I could have answered both on, depending on the situation :)
Oh well, the description said I broke a lot of hearts, so I'll pretend I'm a heartbreaker for awhile!