Thursday, July 06, 2006

In the beginning...

I started a blog. A place to record some of my thoughts and my life, the good and the bad, the funny, the sad, all stored in this little nook of my very own where I can talk about the things that interest, bother, intrigue or boggle me.

I tend to talk about my daughters, Wild, 14, and Unruly, 5, my husband of six years, Hubby, my menagerie of critters, my job as an undervalued Ink Slinger and my thoughts on the world, my life and things that catch my interest. I may not always be politically correct in my assessments, hell, I'll probably be way off base in some conclusions, but it's all part of who I am. I often share too much, talk too loudly and not make much sense. I know who I am, most days.

Some say I am boorish and crass. I admit, the filter between my mouth and my brain has never functioned very well, if it has ever existed at all. I often have to remind myself to use my "inside voice," but, inevitably, the filter fails and something ribald and uncouth will tumble from my lips as my hands try unsuccessfully to hold the words inside. One thing is for certain: No one ever wonders about my opinion or where they stand with me.

Welcome to my life,
Jenn

No comments: