Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Five Things Meme

This meme is borrowed from
  • BabelBabe
  • I don't do memes very often (they are a waste of time, in general) but this one was kind of fun...and revealing in it's own way.

    5 Things in/on my Nightstand -
    Jasmine candle that melts into massage oil
    A Kama Sutra book with full-color glossy pictures
    Alarm clock
    Dream notebook
    Eye drops

    5 things in my closet -
    Three pairs of riding boots
    All my clothes, hanging neatly facing the same direction
    A clothes basket
    Usually, an orange cat, sleeping
    A pile of jeans that don't fit anymore


    5 things in my fridge -
    Pine nuts
    Fresh peaches
    Beer
    Baby carrots
    Capers

    5 things in my car –
    Rocks
    Dirty horse blanket
    Car seat
    Empty water bottles
    Hacksaw

    5 things in my purse -
    Notebook
    Pencil case FILLED with pens
    Dayplanner
    Book
    Wallet

    No comments: